View Single Post
Old
11-22-2008, 11:46 PM
emb24*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
Interesting how this game is perceived so differently by everyone. I thought we finally came back to playing our game. Fancy perhaps, but safe fancy. Good fancy. Plus aggressive and in their zone. Only two mistakes which cost us (we will have to just award a nightly O'bryne goal to the other team) but otherwise they were not breathing down our throats or anything, quite the opposite. Thomas was good/lucky/whatever. We were getting the puck alot and taking shots. Did anyone see the disparity in checking (i think it was in favour of us 2:1)!? The only crappy parts were Kovy's inability to score and also f'ing up the pp (which aside from him was good...ON A GAGNER LA ZONE!!). Until the end of the shootout, i was feeling great. When Markov missed that yawning cage, I WAS very very unhappy, but Kosto totally made up for that and showed that perseverance that we need. Shootout, whatever. Wheeler's poor puck control = goal. Yeah would have liked to see Tangs instead of Kovy and def not Markov after the 5 hole predictability (Akost deserved it). Overall, if you think about it, Bruins fans were ready to party and run with a regulation win and we tied it up. OT...see kovy. All in all, i'm just happy to see that we've returned to OUR game and that it works. Just bang in that extra one and we're good to go. Gorges is really improving every game. Even Breezer had a great one. I think he did it for Pat.
for sure habs were dominant at times, and we're just having problems finishing. bruins were outshot 18-5 and price deserved better. the difference was our pp. we convert once in regulation we win

emb24* is offline   Reply With Quote