View Single Post
Old
11-23-2008, 02:10 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Really don't have ANY respect for Lucic, honestly (as i'm sure you don't for Ribeiro, and neither do most of us for that matter). I wouldn't put him on our roster any higher than maybe third line permanently, just cuz Lats has a ways to develop (so would take his spot). Once our skilled guys start getting their bounces, it'll be lights out, and lucic's upside, whatever that is will be long forgotten. To address point 2: I bet you wish you had Saku Koivu on your team, or for that matter Mike Komisarek or Carey Price, could go on a couple more i think. Carbo's plan was a good one IMO. That line actually DID create chances and lets forget for a second that plek's line SUCKS these days; Koivu and Tanguay anyway play between themselves (which usually works out) and Laraque shut down Lucic as well as kept the puck in the zone for Koivu and Tangs. This is actually one of the GOOD Carbo coaching moves. If Kovalev was Kovalev tonight, the plan would look genius. Carbo can't control that. Maybe make another warrior video or something. Practice those one handed top corner shots. Funny how a Wheeler puck mishandle turns into bruins defeat habs. hardly. we played better. if we play like this consistently, we are a much better team than the Bs. Give them this, they seem to be able to finish their chances, something we are exasperatingly incapable of doing.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote