11-23-2008, 07:13 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie View Post
BG is too tough . How about we make a move for John Erskine as a back up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqan4jMAn4
I like it....one of the beauties of life though is things don't often work out the same form one year to the next or even one minute. Last year the Patriots were up something like 35-7 at the half in Miami, today I think the Fish beat them in Miami.

old time Habs fans should remember how knucklehead Flyers tough guy Dave Schultz bludgeoned poor John Van Boxmeer (now that was BS and I remember wishing someone would beat the crap out of him and not stop) and lo and behold Larry Robinson on a Sunday afternoon game abused Schultz like a rented mule. Speaking of Robinson, they don't make them like that anymore.

I'm not so sure Erskine does a repeat- he might, but Lucic is a year older and at that age is huge; he is bigger, stronger, and smarter. Very few people who fight or wrestle go underfeated; every great fighter in history eventually got their lunch handed to them, and just about every hockey brawler did to (I saw David Maley, a former Habs, with the Devils one punch Lyndon Byers to the ice; next night in Buffalo, Byers destroys (and even holds back at end) an aged Clark Gillies- his last fight ever and a sad way to go out for one of the games toughest allaround hockey players

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote