Thread: Trade Kovalev?
View Single Post
Old
11-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kostitsyn Bros View Post
I don't think the amount of posts really depicts something like that but i have to agree with you. People are really going crazy here about kovalev. Ya he is playing terribly but look he mentored the Kostitsyns even plekanec. He's a leader and a friend and is still someone to look up to. He is in a slump but he is too skilled to stay in it much longer. Maybe he needs a pep talk but trading him is out of the question
It just surprised me that a guy with that many post cannot be more objective or have a better judgement. We all know Kovalev, he can be in a slump when nothing works, he loses the puck, turnovers etc... it happened and with a guy like Kovalev who is selfish and too proud, he will try too much and the results will just be even worst. But calling a piece of **** and hearthless is just WAY over the limit. He's saying like Kovalev doesnt care about winning, doesnt care about helping the team, doesnt care about anything. Thats just ridiculous.

I knew people will get high expectations from him after last season, he played over his head. But whats happening to him now is, for me, almost normal. I bet he is just as frustrated against himself than we are. He worked hard in the offseason to be in the best shape for this season and people wanting to trade him, calling him hearthless and piece of **** is ****ing ridiculous.

Last edited by Stradale: 11-23-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote