View Single Post
Old
11-24-2008, 12:33 AM
no name

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
But remember, he's a bust...
Here is a cut and paste from a Kings fan who saw his game last night and several times before:

Hickey Won't Get a Sniff...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...of the NHL.

I had a hunch that he was a terrible pick and now I'm convinced.

I have now seen him play live three times (each time against the WORST team in the WHL, nay, all of the CHL) and I've failed to be impressed each time.

He's an overager playing in juniors and, as the #4 pick, he should be DOMINATING these games; instead, he's either been invisible or has outright sucked ass in each of these games.

A quick look at tonight's box score (3 pts.) and you might think I'm a complete hater or ass, but here's the lowdown on tonight's game:

Of the three assists:

* a secondary assist on a 5-on-3

* a secondary assist where the scorer and primary assist man played give and go -- that secondary assist had to go to someone

* an easy pass to a wide open winger who potted an incredible goal by going top-shelf on the short side.

On the downside...

* A careless giveway into the middle of the ice that led to a quality chance for Portland

* Flat-out getting beat behind the net that led to a scoring chance, and ultimately a PPG for Portland

* A soft cross-ice pass that slipped under his stick and out of the offensive zone

* another f-up that I can't recall right now -- I'll be sure to edit this post when I sober up.

There's a reason this guy didn't make the NHL or AHL roster this year.

no name is offline   Reply With Quote