View Single Post
Old
11-24-2008, 10:31 AM
fufonzo

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Maxwell, Chipchura and D'Agostini are all playing well, so is Russell, who has suprised me this year. But the entire team is doing well so far this year. Pacioretty has his ups and downs, he hasn't been as physical as he was last year, but he did just take a major for hitting from behind last night. Still he's the youngest player on the team and he has had some nice passes.

Chipchura since getting the C has been on a mission, his offensive game has really picked up, what a goal he scored on Saturday.

Maxwell has been consistently putting points on the board, he plays a passive style but he's smart, good in his own end and knows what to do with the puck.

D'Agostini was 2nd on the Dogs in scoring last year, so we know he can produce but this year things are just clicking for him, he's always had a good shot but it seems to have more confidence and playing with Lehoux helps as he's a skilled player for sure.

Belle has been solid in his own end, I'd call up Henry way before Belle though. If it's a RD, then it's a tough problem as Carle had a big game last night and Weber has been on the top pairing at times although I don't know if he's going to be injured after a hit last night.

Carle's defense is ok but needs improvement imo. He's got to get stronger and quicker but he sure can move the puck, very good passer.
Thanks for the info, Dan.

Sounds like they have quite the team down there this year. From the sounds of it, there have been a lot of pleasant surprises this year.

Happy to hear Henry has been playing well. I didn't know much about him other than the fact he can rarely throw them down. Good to know he can actually play as well.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote