Old
11-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkyjohnson50 View Post
Detroit lineup update:

Darren Helm recalled, Darren McCarty sent down.

The reason this was done is to try to get a boost of energy in Detroit's lineup tonight since it's their first game back from the Western Canadian trip.

For those who don't know, Helm is one of our prized prospects - as prized as a projected 3rd line center can be. He's got elite wheels, which you'll quickly notice tonight, and he hits, backchecks, and forechecks well.
Thanks. As for Helm, don't worry most here do know the guy. He almost beat us in the preseason by himself with his speed and skill. Honestly, I was pissed to see that he was recalled and will be playing against us. It's not like the Wings needed help or anything......

As a matter of fact, don't want to talk about everybody else, but I would have been really glad to do a trade to acquire him at some point. Seems to me that he finally found his regular spot like it was suppose to happen anyway. Helm didn't deserve to be send down as far as his play in the preseason. And I didn't just see the game against us but other games as well.