View Single Post
Old
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Batarnac

vCash: 500
Anyone seen this? http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2008020316

on NHL.com game preview they have the EA SPORTS NHL09 GAME PREDICTIONS saying that Detroit wins this game 3-0, Osgood with the shutout. Obviously we know this won't happen since Osgood is not even playing, but it's the first time I see this and we seem to be the only game today with this feature. Do they do this every day for a different team?

And for tonight, I'm sure we can play good and come out with the win. I have faith in my Habs, in O'Byrne and in Kovalev. I've predicted a 4 goals 1 assist night for Kovalev for almost every game since the start of the season, but this evening is the one.

I'm counting on you Canadiens to bring your A+ game and show Detroit how well we can play when we want it and to give your best every single second you spend on the ice. And I want this to be a new start to a season in wich we'll never give up and never stop working. Enough of those lazy nights, no game is going to be easy and no game is impossible to win.

You are the Montreal Canadiens and you're celebrating your 100th anniversary. Show some pride and play like men. If you can't grasp the concept of playing for the best franchise in the sport and doing everything you can to achieve succes in what might be the most important time in it's history, then maybe you're not meant to be playing hockey.

I love you all, even you weaklings who have already thrown the towel.

GO HABS GO

Make us proud.