View Single Post
Old
11-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Craig Ludwig

vCash: 500
Obnoxious "So Called" Habs fans, what can we do?

I bought Season's Tickets this year in the Whites because my 5 year old son absolutely loves going to the games (as does his dad).

Unfortunately, in the section I am in (305), there is a row of about 4-5 regulars that just show up there to yell idiotic comments at O'Byrne, Lapierre, Kostopolous, or for that matter any Hab that they chose to pick on that night. Against the Islanders, they are the morons you could hear most clearly chanting O'Byrne all night. These guys are 2 rows above me.

These guys are actually wearing Habs jerseys, which boggles my mind that they're actually Habs fans. There was a woman in the section who yelled at them and asked why they don't support their team, and all they did was mock her after that.

Not to mention that it's laced with profanities that you don't want your 5 year old to hear, but I understand that you'll hear that at hockey games. Add to that they're pissed drunk all the time, so they get louder and more obnoxious as the game goes on.

I am losing my desire to go to the games, I get so frustrated that I can't even focus on the game. Has anyone alse been this annoyed before, and if so have you done anything (like talking to security)? I've had dreams of going up there and just decking them, but am well above something like that.

Craig Ludwig is offline   Reply With Quote