View Single Post
Old
11-28-2008, 05:06 PM
superstar436

vCash: 500
ckac, latendresse, Akostitsyn ......

I was listening to Bergie and Demers on CKAC ( I don't like it too much but they talk 45 minutes of hockey at 4 pm ) and for once I have to agree with them

They were talking about latendresse and the fact that the habs have been giving more chances to skosty and O'byrne who'se been having a rough season, and why they don't give Latendresse the same opportunities and tolerance. Bergie mentioned that Gui should play the RW because he did in the juniors and said play him with koivu instead of kosto. I agree with that and it made me raise another questions.

If Carbo is giving O'byrne chance to develop even though he had very bad nights, why not playing Akosty on the point or at RW and let him develop there by learning from the mistakes he will be doing.

Basically, if you are patient with one you should be patient with others as well. If it proves something, it would be the lack of logic that carbo and his crew have been using while managing this team. Logic like putting Lang on the 1st PP and not andrei k. Or lang on 4 on 3 PPs, but not andrei.

superstar436 is offline   Reply With Quote