View Single Post
Old
11-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Chomsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
What a disaster.

I fully expect AK46 to be in the pressbox tomorrow...

The ATAK line hasn't worked all season, and after week apart Carbo thinks the magic will return?

Kostopoulos on the 1st line, Begin on the 2nd... what do you mean we got shutout by an injury ravaged team and Jose Theodore?
This would be the ****ing cherry on the Sunday for me. The most moronic gesture by Carbo. Hopefully it won't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogurt View Post
Management needs to step in and do something here.

A team meeting with Gainey.
A trade.
Waive dead weight (which would be hard right now because our dead weight are the only ones trying right now)

I don't care what it is, but this team needs an enema. We're past the 1/4 pt, time to stop ****ing around.

And if Carbo really wants to send a message D'Agostini will be in the lineup tomorrow. Who's out? Take your pick. These guys have to know ice time is earned, it isn't a right.
When one line is carrying the team who's supposed to have three effing offensive lines (Koivu-tanguay), you would expect this kind of game when Tanguay is out.

I'd gladly take BG behind the bench. I'm running out of patience with Carbo. He's just as much of a ********* behind the bench as he is in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
More and more looks like we've been duped. We expected big things, we've not gotten it. Maybe we all should just lower our expectations and see that we're a team with a lot of talent, a bad coach, no pride, no work ethic and we're going to make the play-offs and see a first or second round exit.
This is unacceptable.

Can't believe that Plekanec became the worst perimeter player in just a summer.

Chomsky is offline   Reply With Quote