View Single Post
Old
11-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic33 View Post
A very deserved message. If anyone deserves to be rewarded with ice time right now, it is the members of the 4th line. I dont care how un-skilled they are, they come to play every night. I would rather have a first line of Dandy/Laps/Begin that never scores but works their tale off, then have guys like Plecks/Kovalev who float all game long.

These guys are Pro's. Yes Carbo needs to motivate them, but only to a certain extent. If these guys cant go out every night and be motivated to win, then they are the problem, not Carbo. In the end, Kovalev and company are skating on the ice, not Carbo.
Yea, well that's you only.

I think it's pathetic. Instead of trying effective things, such as switching lines that actually MAKE sense, he keeps his best players from last year on bench and refuses to separate them even though it's not working.

A.Kost should play with his bro.
Lats should be with Koivu/Tang
Kovalev with Higgins work okay.

Choose whether to put Plek or Lang with the Kost broz.

Try these lines for more than one game, let things work.

Carbo is extremely patient with things he knows once worked, but is completely impatient with new lines.

Benching Plek/Kovy is not going to change a thing. Benching Kovy never worked, it won't magically start tonight.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote