View Single Post
Old
11-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazuzu View Post
Voted Carbonneau, not because I think he's a great coach, cause right now he makes many rookie mistakes... but that's to be expected.

For once, I want the coach to stay, and the players trimmed... cause they're the one playing like ****, some players need a change of scenery... And as much as I loved Kovalev last year, and even thought he could be captain, right now he just plays alone, or don't seem to care at all...

I want the players to pay for their mistakes !

GAINEY need to do something, not Carbo... especially since it's the 100th, something HAS to be done, it can't be otherwise...

Koivu is our captain this year, he understands the meaning of this year, and at last he has players to play with, and complete his plays.

IMO Kovalev has to go... he became somewhat of a vacuum, Plekanec has a fragile confidence, Kostitsyn HAS to be separated from Kovy AND play on the RW, because all of his good plays and shots come from there (natural RW, remember?).

And also, IMO D'Agostini has to be tried, on a scoring line, to know what he's made of, if he has the requisited skills to play in the NHL and all...

Anyway, I want Carbonneau as a coach, simply because for once I want a coach to win over his players mistakes.
He was dynamite last year but i'm afraid that if Kovy stays, he's gonna get Carbo's head like he got Julien's.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote