View Single Post
Old
11-29-2008, 03:13 PM
darrenturcotte#8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlundqvist30 View Post
Remember that time he literally carried the Rangers on his back and into the playoffs? He can't elevate his game? Shut the **** up. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of them are so off-base that the right should be revoked. Just because you boast about you having the "unpopular opinion" doesn't make you the unbiased all-knowing eye you think you possess.
Regular season... I'm not saying Lundqvist ISNT OR CANT BE clutch. I'm saying he hasn't and well, HE HASNT. He was painful in his 1st playoffs (he was also a kid so who cares) In '06 he was great until he couldnt shut the door in game 5 vs buff. We would have been up 3-2 going back to MSG. In '07 our season ended on a Hossa OT goal. I don't think he was all that impressive in that series either. So curse me all you want but I'm not seeing that consistant dominate performance late in games/playoffs. HE IS STILL A GREAT GOALTENDER WHO MAY GO ON TO HAVE A DECADE OF CLUTCH PERFORMANCES. But he hasn't shown himself to be that goaltender to date...

darrenturcotte#8 is offline   Reply With Quote