View Single Post
Old
11-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesHabsRock View Post
I haven't posted much this year, but I feel it's necessary for me to remind everyone who are demanding ridiculous trades to get rid of players on this team who are "underperforming" after only 23 games. This team, despite all the criticism, has only 6 regulation losses in 23 games. Only 3 teams have less. They have 30 points in 23 games which is on pace for 107 points (3 points better than last year). They have struggled over the last 10-12 games with goalscoring which is directly attributed to an impotent powerplay thus far, however, give kudos to our coaching staff for making the team play solid defence to offset they're snake bitten forwards. They've allowed 3 goals or less against int heir last 9 games and doing so without Komisarek. It's only a matter of time before the powerplay and offense start to come around. There's too much talent on this team to go very long without scoring. I'm confident this team will not only be in the playoffs as a top 4 seed, but that they'll also progress past the second round for the first time since 1993.

Maybe there was too much pressure on the team to start the season and now Boston has taken the spotlight. Let them take it and allow Montreal to slip under the radar once again as a 4th or 5th seed perhaps. I'm with you Habs. Ignore these bandwagoners and hypocrites. I know you'll be there at the end of the season.

Go Habs Go!
Our Defenseman has been pretty decent since the start. We were once tied with Minny for the least GAA.
Yet, we keep hearing about the most wanted missing player on our team as a Dman.

I don't want any trades or something alike, this is just whining from clueless fans.

But I do agree with them that there is criticism to be made. If it weren't for our 10-1-1 we wouldn't be around 5th spot.
We've looked sloppy for numerous games, and when the coach comes out regularly in the past month to say ''we're not working'' ''no effort'' ''it goes in one ear and comes out the other'', then you can't possibly say it's unwarranted criticism.

The people asking to trade Kovalev, Kost broz, Lang, Plek,etc.. are just dumb.

I think there are changes to be made, but within our group of guys.
Carbs must stop juggling lines every 2games and find stability. He has to go back with the same group of guys that gave us the #1 PP last year and just find a replacement on the point (A.Kost).
He has to find a better system in which the guys will be comfortable.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote