View Single Post
Old
07-17-2004, 02:04 PM
NonoRobot

vCash: 500
I was at camp today too. Corey Locke really needs to improve his foot speed and put some muscle of that frame of his. No doubt, about Côté and O'Byrne they were the best defencemen on the ice today. You're right Bonneau chemistry with Chipchura is good, but he seems to have a good chemistry with Côté too. Bonneau is big and strong along the boards, but O'Byrne did put him flat on his butt a couple of times during the 1-on-1.

I disagree about who was the better goalie today, although Lacasse was good, I think Heino-Lindberg was the best today. Heino was fast, was covering his angles almost perfectly. I was quite impressed by him duuring the 2-on-1, he showed his quickness and that his lateral movements are sharp.

Also Labelle speed impressed me during the stop and go exercices. Except for O'Byrne and Côté, I think no one showed exceptional skills today. A couples of flashes, here and there, but nothing too special.

I don't know if I'll go back tomorrow... If I was sure that I would see a game, I would go for sure.

Last edited by NonoRobot: 07-17-2004 at 05:01 PM.