View Single Post
Old
12-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
I disagree, he has taken some bad penalties but that's because of his intensity. He hasn't played extraordinary but aside from a handfull of players who really has?

There are worse players needing a benching, Latendresse has not gotten it. He has no identity, doesn't play defensively very well and has forgotten how to hit, he doesn't skate well and won't drive to the net.

The kid has tons of potential but has not been able to get it together consistently. It's the lack of effort that kills me. At least with S. Kostitsyn you know he's killing himself to do whatever he can.
Sergei stupid penalties are part of it, but he isn't playing the game like he did last year. He's made a lot of poor passing decisions and I disagree with you, I don't think he is killing himself every shift. Maybe every 3rd shift. Alot of shift he doesn't seem to be killing himself.

I would love to see the return of last year's Sergei. Less passing. more hustle, and I think a game to reflect might do him a world of good.

Just my opinion.