View Single Post
Old
12-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Brodeur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar Stahl 30 View Post
did you guys realize they have a stick called the "Johnson" and gloves called the "Strokers"?
You should read their descriptions in the catalog. Suffice to say it's rather sophomoric, but obviously works well with the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danglin98
i've seen a lot of pros using warrior sticks that are siiiiiick but icant even find a picture of them otherwise.
As for the "new" stick........the new Dolomite looks like another one of those "slap a new paint job on the same stick and charge $10 more than last year" types. I'd personally save the $50 and buy the "old and busted" Dolomites that are on clearance now.

And sometimes the pros aren't even using the latest and greatest. I remember somebody grabbing a Ryan Getzlaf Stealth S17 last year only to find that it was only painted like an SE17 (ie, didn't have the ellipse). Heck, even HockeyMonkey's website says Getzlaf uses it to try to get you to buy it.

But if you got the cash and have to have the latest and greatest.....expect the new model sticks to come out sometime in the Spring time.

Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote