View Single Post
Old
12-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Diehard,

I have given up answering most of those questions. Murray's apologists can say its only 20+ games, but I already despise this coach, and he certainly isn't the guy I think is going to take this team to the next level over the next few years. I have never been so frustrated with a coach in any sport in my life, I just want to throw things at my tv.

- On Ivanans, Once again, another team that didn't dress a goon, but we feel the need to dress Ivanans and play him a regular shift every game. I guess almost all the other NHL teams who don't dress goons are in the wrong and Murray is right. I still ask all the Ivanans fans, when the other team isn't dressing a goon, what is his purpose?

- Calder. I just don't know what to say anymore. We all see it, even other teams fans see it, I get IM's from friends around the country asking why the Kings have Kyle Calder with Kopitar. Has the Idiot ever even addressed to the media why he plays Calder with Kopitar?

- How can he break up the Frolov- Zues- Stoll line after they played so well early on and last night?