View Single Post
Old
12-03-2008, 10:46 AM
michelb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZeus View Post
Hey guys. I'm just wondering I've never been to an Ottawa game. Are these tickets, SECTION 316 ROW R the equivalent as seeing a game at the Molson Ex/Family Zone at the Bell Center in terms of view?

Thanks!
Never been to a game at the Bell Center so can't compare but the view isn't bad. It's the 2nd last row from the top so obviously it's not the closest seat and you're at the 'visitors goalie' end for 2 periods. You do get a decent view of the ice but the biggest problem (especially in a row that far back) is that unfortunately when people lean forward on their seat, they'll block the view to the nearest net. The seats are in the 'Coca-Cola Zero' zone so it's alcohol free (although I think the standing room seats (basically 2 rows behind you) do allow alcohol). Best part of those seats is the price (I think they are about $25-35 after all fees (depends on the opponent)).

I actually like this section (although much prefer lower rows which you can only get if you have season tickets) and we actually used to have season tickets it 315 but the problem with that is that the season ticket price for this section is actually more than the gate price so if you can't make a game and have to sell them (which we do pretty often), you have to sell at a loss (I think last year, our avg price per game was about $35).