View Single Post
Old
12-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Chomsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Yes, but he seemed to do a good job dominating last night as well J. I'm not saying he shouldn't play RW. I'm saying that he's talented enough that there isn't a huge drop off in his play when he does.

I think it's more putting him on a line where he can carry the puck and display his skills. More then Andrei playing a certain position.

Edit: After saying that, I would have no problem if Carbo decided to put Andrei on RW on a line with Koivu/Tanguay.
Higgins and Plekanec are both in slump and I think Andrei could be the best bet to get them to work again. It would also give us three balanced line.

Tanguay-Koivu-D'ago
Higgins-Plekanec-Akost
Skost-Lang-Kovalev
Latendresse-Lapiere-Kosto

Sorry Lats, D'ago's got it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
I think you miss the point of why people want to see him on the right. It's not because people don't think he can play on the left, clearly he can, but because he shows such impressive ability, confidence and skills when on the right. People just want to know what he would be capable of with regular time in that position, if he would be much the same as on the left, or if he would be even better.

Some people want to see Lats play more with Saku because they see he plays better with him than with other linemates (although there are few who don't play better with Saku). Similar thing here, people see the fantastic plays Andrei makes from the right wing and want to see it more often.
Couldn't have said it better. Ty QGD.

Chomsky is offline   Reply With Quote