View Single Post
Old
12-03-2008, 12:11 PM
BigTimer*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Uhm... not homer. Altho, you are the opposite of a homer, you are a whiner.

First off, Lethinen was +38, not +60, in his first three seasons, playing for a STRONG Dallas team. Secondly, Higgins had a bit higher PPG in his first three seasons, with a -12, yet playing two of those three seasons with a second rate Habs team. +/- is not only consequent to the player himself, but a big factor for this stat is the team you play on. How many 20 goal seasons did Lethinen have in his first three seasons???? +/- is not the only thing. Especially considering that Higgins played most of his first two seasons with seasonal Green Jacket hopeful Michael Ryder.

Get a clue.

Next time concentrate on making comments about darwinism when you don't know dick about it. I remember jsut how much you liked my sig at the time, although it did take you a lot of time to catch on to what it meant.
First season = +5
Second season = +26
Third season = +19

So Mr. Smartass, 5+26+19 = 38? I think not. Back to the drawing board.

Just as an aside, I wouldn't make too much fun of Ryder. He has more points than Higgins, and plays on a team that's on an absolute tear. You're being selective and I'm positive that you didn't watch Lethinen in the late 90's early 00's. Again, back to the drawing board son.

BigTimer* is offline   Reply With Quote