Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
First season = +5
Second season = +26
Third season = +19

So Mr. Smartass, 5+26+19 = 38? I think not. Back to the drawing board.

Just as an aside, I wouldn't make too much fun of Ryder. He has more points than Higgins, and plays on a team that's on an absolute tear. You're being selective and I'm positive that you didn't watch Lethinen in the late 90's early 00's. Again, back to the drawing board son.
Still that makes 51, not 60... you are sure good at giving advice to yourself

I did watch Lehtinen kiddo. I've been watching hockey since the 80's.

No wonder you would miss the point about Ryder, it has nothing to do with what he is doing now. He was absolutely horrible on defense with the Habs in his last two seasons, and Higgins always had to repair Ryder's mistakes.

The point was that Dallas had a much better team than the Habs of 05-06 and 06-07. +/- is related to the team you play on, because there are 5 other players on the ice for your own team when this stat is counted. But you know what, I'm not surprised you don't understand something as simple as this. Back to school, bubba.

Maybe next you'll care enough to tell us what is the next step you want to take to implement a eugenics program. Your sister? Your cousin? Maybe your mom?

I mean, even if your father wasn't really succesful, and IMO, totally failed, doesn't mean you can't succeed

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote