View Single Post
Old
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Turbofan
Just shoot it Toby!!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPlex View Post
You opposing fans need to get the **** away from our board already. This is pissing me off. We've made our intentions VERY clear from the start: we think it would be an awesome accomplishment for the city of we somehow got all 6 players voted in. Ask us if we think they deserve to be there? Most of us will say no for a few of them. But that's not the point.

We have one goal in mind, and that is to get all 6 players on the roster. So stop coming in here and trying to convert us to your beliefs. It's not going to happen. You're just wasting time. We don't care if Sid the Kid doesn't make the starting lineup!

Wow, stupid people piss me off...

What's so hard to understand? We want all 6 guys in! I don't ****ing get it?!
I'm not a fan of any particular team. Not even the Canucks, even though my town is home to their AHL affiliate. Rather I've been a 30-year fan of the NHL, and hockey in general at different levels. I'm a fan of the athletes. I follow 30 different teams. Yes, I even follow the Habs to some extent.

I like to see great athletes, or those who are on the cusp of greatness, get recognized for their accomplishments. So in my eyes, and to many others, this is a shame.

No, I know I can't convince you. Yes, I hate stupid people too. Some of you Habs fans are fantastic, awesome, knowledgeable, respectful fans of hockey, your team, your city. And some are just idiots.

As for this being an 'awesome accomplishment for your city', it's not a very lofty one. Have a nice day!