Thread: Proposal: 3 way trade: (Cbj/Philly/Van)
View Single Post
Old
12-04-2008, 02:32 PM
captainpaxil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback91 View Post
Yea I was talking about that guy, and I looked him up, and didn't see he is a rookie user. Suprised to see he is a Flyers fan, guess CBJ must be his 2nd favourite team since he seems to care alot for them.

On a side note: Leadership/Veteran presence on young teams arent always a good thing, just look at Pittsburgh when they had Sydor, Roberts, Recchi. Pittsburgh became a better team without them.
Maybe take out Peca and add a 3rd from CBJ going to Philly indstead?
wow i caused quite a stir. ive been reading hf for a few years now just always kinda lurked on the boards.

diehard flyers fan just not overly impressed with salo. ill admit the player im least familair with is hodgson.

briere is still a legitimate scoring threat and will be for a few more years. hes definitely the best player in the deal.

peca fills a role we dont have right now in a defensive centerman who wins faceoffs. and beyond the starters there isnt anyone we could call up to play after dealing from that position. peca isnt the player he was five years ago but the deal from a philly position is about adding depth. both in the lineup and weaknesses on the farm. and i think i kinda settled that from our end. its making it work for the other two i had trouble with

captainpaxil is offline   Reply With Quote