Old
12-05-2008, 10:56 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Nice try, I read you're post and you totally deflected any praise away from Carbo for developing a successful system. True you gave him credit for that, but it was a back hand compliment.

I don't mind if you or anyone else bashes Carbo. He's done a lot of things that I don't agree with either. It's when posters can't forget their hate for a few seconds and give credit where credit is due.

Komisarek behind the bench is not the reason we are playing better. No more than that freaking tie was last year.
It wasn't a back-hand compliment. He took a situation where Doug Jarvis lost his father and found a way to turn it into a positive for his team. He got a big member fo their family, Komisarek, behind the bench. Working as a coach, maybe not as intricately as Jarvis, Muller and Carbonneau do, but he's in their position. He see's what they have to do, the time they have to make decisions, the kinds of decisions they have to make. Then Komisarek goes into the locker room with his players, being a liaison and communicating the difficulties of the jobs of the coaching staff. The team then gets a sense of new respect for what the coaching staff does and what their job entails and they are more willing to play within the system. A system developed and thought out by Carbonneau. How is that saying anything but putting the blame on the team now for not playing within the system and respecting the coaching staff earlier for what style of game they are trying to implement?

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote