View Single Post
Old
12-06-2008, 12:30 PM
caniac247

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
Why is Justin Williams on the 4th line? Can he only play 6-7 minutes a game coming back from injury? If this is true, I don't think I would let him play at all. Wait until he's healthier and then bring him back.
He's as healthy as he's gonna be. The reason for starting him out on the 4th is because he hasn't played a game since December 2007. They are gradually bringing him in to get him back up to game speed and ensure his conditioning is where it needs to be. His first game back he logged 12 minutes, so I'd project the same for tonight. They seemed to rotate him between 3rd and 4th with first unit PP.

Saw your Flyers at the pregame skate today. The whole team didn't take the skate though as there were only about 13 guys plus the goalies. The coaches didn't seem to be working them too hard, about 2 drills, then they were on their own doing their own stuff.

BTW good game day thread. Must take you forever. One thing to note, Melichar was sent down to Albany. Casey Borer and Tim Conboy were recalled. Borer and Conboy will both be in the line up as Gleason, Seidenberg and Kaberle are out.

caniac247 is offline   Reply With Quote