View Single Post
Old
12-07-2008, 08:50 AM
AH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
But still got a point. Now hopefully Carbo can get Kosto off that Tanguay/Pleky line. Alex and Thomas have shown great skill, speed and creativity with chemistry, and Kostopoulos is an outstanding 4th liner, but no more that a 4th liner, and was holding that line back. Carbo simply won't change lines as long as we win, and I understand the reasoning, but it's in the teams long term interest to put someone with skill and vision along with those two on that line.

And as opportunistic as D'Agostini has been, he's not ready yet for the roll we're giving him. Next year he, Chips, and Pacioretty will all be ready, but it's time to get Lats and Sergei back into the mix...

Laps and Begin have been great, so I think it's time Kosto takes Laraques spot on the 4th line again. Also Lats and S. Kost need to get back in the top 9 mix, with Kosto dropping down, and once we can justify sending Dago back to Hamilton (which we can't yet but it's only a matter of time) all will be well once again in habland...
So you're glad the team lost so that you can get to play fantasy make a line change on a message board.

You're a real winner...

I really wonder if some fans are not more interested in 'their' ways as opposed to wnning while another strategy is employed...

AH is offline   Reply With Quote