View Single Post
Old
12-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushDP View Post
Thanks for the non-link to the replay where you state that the puck was away from the action when Kovy got the penalty that did us in.

I can now see that you did not in fact watch any replay but are still providing an opinion that it was conclusive.

Provide a link to the replay you claim was conclusive. If you can't do so then at least admit your hate.
I've stated it before, from the replay that I saw on RDS, the puck was heading to the corner. Do you keep replays of every play in a game? I sure as hell don't. So don't ask for something you know can't be provided. It makes YOU look bad, not me.

As for the hate for Kovalev, I don't think I've even pretended to liking him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushDP View Post
Aside from Koivu who was our #1 playoff performer who did more than Kovalev? He had game winning goals, was a factor all the time and was the first to publicly say it as it was: we outplayed the Flyers but the goalie beat us.

Where was the rest of the team is what you should be asking? Starting with Price followed by the young guys that helped get us to the playoffs. They all disappeared but hey what the hell just pin it on Kovy, who is the only reason we made the playoffs but we'll convenientely forget that part of the equation.
Who's the so-called star of this team, the one who's supposedly performing in the playoffs? Where was he two years ago down the stretch when we were battling to make the playoffs? I rest my case!

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote