View Single Post
Old
12-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
that's a giant pile of steaming crap.

no one goes into Lundqvist's crease and gets in his face when he lets up a bad goal, it's just as ridiculous when it's the other way around.

and please don't give me this "would you rather he didn't care?" crap. there are plenty of players who manage to care about winning while acting like an adult at the same time. the guy Lundqvist lashed in front of everyone is a great example.
... and yet our goalie is still only human. Every person has their limit. Lundqvist showed us how much it'll take before he finally snaps out of frustration. It was quite alot, actually, considering the "Disney on ice" that has been going on for quite some time now. It just happened to be Gomez that was the final guy that pushed Lundqvist over the "gruaaargh!" limit, it could just as well have been someone else.

Either players will get criticized by some because they don't care enough, or they will get criticized because they overreact and are childish. That's just how it is, but I rather have an emotional player that hates losing, because those have the biggest potential to become great players.

Last edited by Chimp: 12-07-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote