View Single Post
Old
12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Lanny'sDaMan

vCash: 500
The Flames are finally clicking and winning games with regularity. They look to continue this trend tonight in New York as they face the Atlantic division leading Rangers. The Rangers have been having their fair share of struggles lately dropping two of their last three contests. The Flames on the other hand are coming into New York having won six of their last eight, and having squeaked by St Louis on Friday.

In order to take tonight’s contest the Flames simply have to play their style of game for a complete and total sixty minutes. There can be no passengers and absolutely no lazy play. Hit everything that touches your puck, shots, more shots, and even more shots on net, and finally deny any space in the neutral zone. Do this and the Flames should take the game. Fail in this and it’s going to be a long night for the Flames devout.

Projected Line-ups
Cammalleri-Lombardi-Iginla
Bertuzzi-Langkow-Moss
Glencross-Conroy-Bourque
Nystrom-Peters-Roy
Extra: Primeau
Defence Pairings:
Regehr-Aucoin
Giordano-Phaneuf
Sarich-Pardy
Extra:

Miikka in betwixt the pipes as per usual. Prust is out with a broken jaw, and Boyd is a gametime decision. For the Rangers both Blair Betts and Wade Redden are gametime decisions as well.

Players to Watch: Micheal Cammalleri. He’s been nothing short of fantastic and has dominated the ice everytime he’s out there. Watch for more of the same from him. I know I have been majorly impressed with him thus far. Also watch Curtis Glenncross. Sure he may not have a ton of points but he does everything a Flames warrior should, and darned if he isn’t just plain exciting to watch!

Last edited by Lanny'sDaMan: 12-07-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: NHL.com reporting line up change and I also need to learn to type :/