View Single Post
Old
12-07-2008, 08:59 PM
DevFan-RU-

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevFan-RU-
Devils fan here with some notes from my trip to Montreal...

1. You're city is the NICEST city I have been to in a long while. Everyone is so courteous and shows amazing hospitality.

2. You Habs fans are a wonderful bunch, I was in Section 435, Row B, Seat 11, and the people around me were GREAT. I got a fewww boos (I was wearing an Elias jersey), but overall, the atmosphere was amazing. Best overall in the arenas I have been in so far. I think us Devils fans put up an atmosphere similar to that once, maybe twice a year.

3. Your new scoreboard is masssssssssive! Wow.

4. The young woman who walks around the stadium doing interviews/contests/etc. is also quite the looker... (as well as the girl during the "guess the temperature game", the blonde one).

5. Canadian beer is pretty good stuff, I like the Rickards. I will never buy hard alcohol on the rocks there ever again though... they don't give enough for what I pay.

6. GoGo lounge = fun times. Lot's of older women, but a few youngins. Great martinis by the way.

7. Poutine = absofriggintastic. In NJ, the only thing we have that is comparable is our Fat Sandwiches in New Brunswick. But it was amazing. I got one at La Belle Province, I think. On Saint-Laurent near the Scotia Bank.

8. Crepes ---- see 7. I had a chicken crepe and it was yummy.

9. Saint-Catherine, and Drummond... fun times. (Strip clubs included)

10. French-Canadian women are something else. A good something else.

You guys are great. I had a fun time there. If any of you are coming down to Newark when the Habs visit, then we should have a bit of an HF meet up.

Thanks.

DevFan-RU- is offline   Reply With Quote