View Single Post
Old
07-20-2004, 03:27 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
I agree with you on johansson, he played hard for us and hes cheap, only problem is that he is injury prone, so id rather we get rucinsky

as for centers, renney loves holik, holik loves renney, holik may be our top line center with jagr, so holik will at least be our 2nd line center if not our 1st line center depending on who we sign and how the kids play in camp

i expect us to go after 1 of these players nylander, nedved, or zhamnov

nylander is the player id like to see signed, he may just be able to be our top line center with jagr, however is sather is looking for a top line center hed probably be more inclined to go after zhamnov and take him away from the flyers and stop the pens from getting him, but who knows what he plans on doing

damphousse, allison, ronning, stumpel, and holzinger are not needed

perreault is a player id go after, good on faceoffs, can be our 2nd line center, but im not sure sather will go after him and ive heard other teams are very interested in him as well

thats my take, who we sign i dont know, maybe nedved comes back, maybe nylander comes in, maybe sather makes one big slash with zhamnov or he just signs perreault to be the 2nd line center behind holik, we will have to see

if im sather id sign nylander and rucinsky

rucinsky-nylander-jagr
lundmark-holik-balej
murray-moore-ortmeyer
wiseman-betts-?