View Single Post
Old
07-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR469
that team wouldn't be much worse than what we've seen the last 7 years...

and the mindset that we need to add some big name stars to make the team look better on paper to justify ticket prices or anything else is why we are in this mess to begin with

i'm not saying that i agree with this particular lineup but we are going to be a bottom 5 team...so you are talking about the difference between finishing bottom 3 or 4th/5th from the bottom...

and what 'better' players are going to sign with us when they can sign with a contender (or atleast playoff team)
Can I borrow that crystal ball for a week? I could really use it. How does anyone know how good or bad this team will be? Maybe this team will be a breath of fresh air and they can get on a roll..............I just don't get it why people have this team dead last and we didn't start the season.............anyone last summer that said the Flames would be in the finals would have been laughed at, but it happened. You just dont know in sports, exp hockey.
I know i'm one of a very very few, but I think this younger team can sneak in with a good goalie.