View Single Post
Old
12-09-2008, 12:17 AM
wildebeest

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wildebeest Send a message via MSN to wildebeest Send a message via Yahoo to wildebeest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF AmericanLionsFan View Post
I like durable because this next purchase will have to last quite sometime. Hmmm...I like the fitting comment and the long lasting qualties. Wasn't there something else different about Grafs compared to other skates? A tilt or something?
Graf skates have a pretty agressive forward lean in the boot as well as the Cobra holder. If you're coming from a Bauer/Tuuk setup, you'll feel like you're about to fall flat on your face until you get used to the pitch. Guys who like the pitch swear by it and the guys that don't avoid it like the plague.

If you have a weird foot shape, chances are there's a Graf model that will fit. I swear by the Vapor fit, and my wife HAS to skate on CCMs. You could always go Flexlite if you have a thick ankle or a high instep that requires more boot volume. Besides, the new Flexlites that are coming out in the spring are the best-looking skates I've seen in a long time!

wildebeest is offline   Reply With Quote