View Single Post
Old
12-09-2008, 02:53 AM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shred View Post
No one but Pens fans are voting for Whitney, Gonchar and Fleury. No one here is saying Malkin and Crosby shouldn't be there. The game is in Montreal, and Montreal should be overrepresented... the home team always has a few more guys. If Gonchar and Fleury end up passing Markov and Price for an ASG in Montreal the whole league will look like fools.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://fanballoting.nhl.com/leaders
To be eligible for the 2009 All-Star team, a player must have played 20 games by January 2, 2009.
The votes for Gonchar and Whitney are completely useless. The pens only play 11 games from now till Jan 2nd deadline and I doubt either is back by the all-star game itself.

I feel it just makes Pens bandwagon fans worse then the habs bandwagon fans. But the habs ones are lazy. They aren't voting because they got bored.

Hate the all-star voting, best line takes the opening faceoff. Malkin, Crosby and Ovechkin would be something i want to watch. I see Kovalev with Koivu and Tanguay-->we know that isn't the most fun to watch. Price a starter... sure maybe. Markov a starter, MOST DEFINITELY. Komisarek... not this kind of all-star.

I want to watch Crosby, Malking and Ovechkin on a line!!!

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote