View Single Post
Old
12-09-2008, 09:03 AM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
"We haven't seen the Cowboys implode..." WHAT?????? Have you actually WATCHED the Cowboys? They have mini-implosions EVERY YEAR. Romo sucks just as much as McNabb does. Which is not much, but enough to not win a Superbowl.
Enough said, you made my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
You're aware that happens to every quarterback, right? They stop playing cupcake defenses and their numbers get worse? Shocking! Brady and the good Manning's numbers drop in the playoffs. Even your boy Favre throws a ton of picks in the playoffs. McNabb is no different than any other QB in that regard.
Favre always threw interceptions, I never use him when talking about something of that nature. There is a HUGE difference between McNabb and those other three, I will give you one guess what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
I don't see how anyone can defend TO looking at how awful the Cowboys lockerroom is right now and how little intestinal fortitude they've had over the past 2-3 years.

Donovan is no saint, but he's a long ways from being as bad as TO.

I mean, you see the Eagles actually try running the ball (shocker) and Donovan has a decent day against one of the best defenses in the league.
I am not defending TO by any means, I simply made one minor point.....the original post I quoted said that Romo chokes and doesnt come through when the pressure is on, well, I consider throwing 3 interceptions in the superbowl and not being able to move your team up the field for even a field goal when needed is the same damn thing