View Single Post
Old
12-09-2008, 01:20 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Some of us don't give 2 ***** about the GDT and going to page #3 to find a news article. Any habs info that is an injury, anyone being brought up, that sort of stuff needs to be in a seperate thread regardless of if it's in the GDT already.

I couldn't give 2 craps about the GDT honestly, I just want my habs info and news sources listed in the Habs section not under one specific thread I have to go rifling through.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way and imo ppl need to stop crying about double posts and leave this sort of stuff up to the mods. They aren't blind and if they feel something needs to be merged they'll do it with or without you calling it out.
Hey guys, where in my original post did I tell him what to do? I just gave my personal opinion on the matter. Never once told him what to do or not to complain, ALL I did say is that is that it's best left for the mods and my personal opinion on the matter. I never told him not to do it, I just said if it's a matter that is merge worthy the mods will take care of it with or without the complaints.

Never once did I say don't complain, never once did I say anything other than personal opinion.

Just because I said "people need to stop crying about double posts" when if u keep it in the proper context, I was referring to something specific to the fact that I don't want all this **** in the GDT does not make me a hypocrite.

It's one thing to see 3 threads of the same thing, that I would agree with the original quoted person on, but this is a matter of actual habs facts/news that I myself personally would rather have as a thread/headline type thing then buried in a GDT. I fail to see how this makes me a hypocrite because you take it out of context completely.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote