Old
12-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Kambo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Gambini View Post
i love when i see "we dont need briere on this team, we have richie and carter"

well what happens when carter suddenly isnt the hottest player in the league anymore, or when richards hits a slump, and suddenly we cant score a goal?? wouldnt you rather have briere than metropolit?? i would

Prediction: briere will come back, score a couple gw goals and this thread will drop down off the main page..... until he goes into a little slump and then we will hear the trade proposals again and the "i never wanted briere"comments...then he will dominate the playoffs and this thread will once again disappear....until the summer when all the gms on hfboards are rearranging the roster to make room for all the "superstars" that are coming in next year....like giroux this year right??

all of the fickle fans on this board really irritate me....like someone said, there was nobody saying trade danny when he lead the playoffs in goals.where were the briere haters then??probably celebrating the wins that he lead us too.

when we signed him i will admit that i wanted either gomez or drury over him, but briere was right choice last year, this year, and the next 6 years.

by the way gomez and drury are shi*ting the bed in new york this year, for those of you who still want one of them
What you said.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote