View Single Post
Old
12-09-2008, 04:12 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Sauer View Post
Did I watch the Oilers? Just about 3 games, I'm sure it's three games more than you have. The Oilers for a top 7 pick? Don't see it happening even if Mactavish got fired.
You know who's all worse? Dallas, Columbus, Phoenix, Tampa, Atlanta, Isles and a few others will end up with a worse record.

Tanguay is soft? You reading what Keenan has been saying instead of watching him on the ice? He takes hits to make plays and threw a couple decent ones last week. He doesn't dissappear, you probably just went on a washroom break.

Almost half the forward corp being a rookie is Ok with you? Name me the last team that did this and went deep into the playoffs or even past the first round.
I watched between 5-10 Oilers game this year, they are horrible defensively, this team is going nowhere..

If I say that Tanguay is somewhat soft, its not because Keenan has said that, you should know me better.. I watch the guy play and its obvious he doesnt like to have his nose dirty.. I like what he is doing for us right now but I wouldnt invest 5 millions on him, especially considering the depth we have on the wings..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote