View Single Post
Old
07-21-2004, 02:05 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
The last 5-7 years mean absolutley nothing to me....Besdies the fact that this is the type of thinking (They did it before and will do it again) the Rangers used in signing all the UFAs over the past 5 years, it's what has happened recently that is more important to me....

I'll grant you that the there is a concern about Nylander's injury history, but from what I saw out of both players the last two years (and I watched a good amount of Nylander) there is no comparison in their game and that Nylander is by far the better player right now......True, Rangeritis could be a mitigating factor for Nedved's play, but he was godawful last year...
Why can't people admit when they are wrong? You were shown stats where Nedved has better numbers playing for a team that he struggled on most of the time. He was GREAT for EDM in almost got them in the playoffs. I do not want Nedved here again and that is teh same reason I dont want Nylander here.........to me they are very very similar players. Oh and by the way Nedved isn't a first line center and neither is Nylander. We need a top center.