View Single Post
Old
07-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Graveytrain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by little a from da bx
ones a european and ones a north american different games they grew up playingive seen lunds score some pretty sweet goals, i think he might not be as taelnted as balej but not that far away , give him a shot i have a feeling he might work out, just a couplemonths ago i was agianst him but for some rerason im willing to give hima shot now, it takes a while for some to break out look at shane doan, he now at 27 is becoming a leader, year by year nashville is patient with david legwand he is ok but maybe he would be similar to what lundmark would be, which is ok i guess, but i still would like to know what balej showed u , he didnt show me that much in the games here and thats his really only nhl expieinec, i think maybe all u are to high on balej

He showed me the same thing he showed most other fans.... speedy, shifty with a good sense of the game around him... very good hands and agressive with the puck... he seems to trust his skills alot more then Lundmark, personally i dont think Lundmark has a ton of skill to begin with... his speed will define his game more then anything else... his speed will create his oppurtunities, not his vision or creativity... Balej is capable of much more