View Single Post
Old
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
kostitsyn1489

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Totally and absolutely. Problem is that minus Mathias, they don't know **** about that. So they'd be talking about something they don't know.....though.....what would be the difference again.....

I can't wait to see Gaston Therrien hosting a show on Prospects...

"Okay, let's talk about the 2009 prospects.....Tavares....well, I don't know him, not playing in the Q....might not be that good while Jordan Caron......WHOOOOOA!!!! What a player! Never seen him play but still, that's what I heard...."
Haha yeah, Victor Hedman first overall?, must be a smallish defencemen that brings no grit. Last time i watched the draft on RDS was 2006 as i was with some friends and when Habs picked Fischer it was so funny. They had no idea who he was, they didnt have scouting report on him. They needed to go and ask Timmins what position he played. I didnt know him alot, but enough to know he was an american defencemen and I dont host draft show and i cant say i knew that much about that draft.

I just hate how they always need to look at their note to know what kind of player just got drafted after the top 5 picks that they talked about a bit more in the days before the draft. Josh Bailey? What?

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote