Thread: Value of: G Roberto Luongo
View Single Post
Old
12-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Pnut

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by timorousme View Post
pnut, how many canucks games would you say you've watched since the luongo trade?
5 or 6 a season since he went from Florida to Van
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlak View Post
Puck handling is somewhere between water bottle drinking and crease snow clearing in important skills for goaltenders. The fact that you would use that for justification of your absurdly high ranking of a mediocre DiPietro elucidates your pathetic grasp on the topic of goaltending. Stop now.
i sad that he was one of the best and i did not say that that made him a great goalie i said he was 6-7-8 with Luongo.
Oh and how many Isles games have you watched...

and being a Canuck fan liking Luongo so much makes you automatically not a homer???
Please give me a few reasons on why Luongo is great without bringing in any other goalies in the discussion....like "Luongo is the best going side to side in the crease" or" Luongo has the best (insert stat here)"

yeah being able to handle the puck, avoid on coming opposition players, and getting it set up so your teammates can bring it up into the neutral zone......yeah it is so pathetic that i would think that puck handling is important at all.

Luongo is very good but not the best, not the goalie , not the top 3....sorry I don't agree with you and your opinions on goaltending.

I will go to bed crying now

Pnut is offline   Reply With Quote