View Single Post
Old
12-12-2008, 06:11 AM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
If this game surprises you, you haven't followed this team at all the last 2 seasons.

How many teams in the NHL have lost to ATL, TB, FLA, TOR, NYI, CBJ and STL on their home ice since the start of the 2007-08 season? I don't know, nor do I want to research it, but the Habs have. And that's embarassing.

Playing down to the level of the competition is now a trademark of this team. And nothing ever seems to be done on the inside to change this bad habit.

There's a reason why several of us were worried about this game as soon as Tuesday night and were even more worried after TB lost last night. They were gonna win one eventually after losing 9 straight and 16 out of 18...add in their 2 stars being motivated playing here...the inevitable Habs no-show against a bad team...and you get what we saw tonight.

Just a dismal night, especially with Saku going down.

The hilarious thing is, watch us beat Washington on Saturday. It wouldn't shock me one iota.
That's exactly what I see too Marc. This has been going on for quite some time. A world beater against good teams one night and a slug against teams they should beat the next.

The French Canadian rule: Read about it, go to bed smarter.

http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/the...-or-fiction-2/
loadie is offline   Reply With Quote