View Single Post
Old
12-12-2008, 08:37 AM
bubba5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Hound View Post
I don't think Glen Sather has done a bad job at all. I would hold Tom Renney just as accountable. Sather IMO has won most of the trades he has completed for this team. He IMO has put together some excellent pieces to the table, all the while getting players here that are willing to compete under the stress of playing for the NY Rangers. Let's face it...One or two bad plays, and you get boo'ed out of your own building...Which is pathetic in itself. Sather has brought in some damn good talent, and it's up to Renney to continue to get them to play to the best of thier ability...Which so far I don't think he truly has done.

With that said...I am happy with the Sather Era so far. There are two guys out there that I would more than welcome as new GM's. They are John Davidson, and Brian Burke. Other then those two, I would want anyone else but Glen Sather.
As long as Dolan is here, Sather is here for Life!!!! Look at how much Dolan dealt with Isaha Thomas before he "reassigned him". As long as Sather does not have more than 2 lawsuits against him, he is good to go, especially with his team making the playoffs the last 2 years.

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote