View Single Post
Old
12-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy27 View Post
I think that this is a really important question that needs to be addressed before discussing moving Dubi to the wing. I honestly feel that the organization really feels that Dubinsky is a big part of the future, and they envision that future with Dubinsky at center, and are willing to sacrifice a little in the short term if it will help with his long term development. I mean, what other explanation is there for the question Lion Hound is proposing? It seems logical to me that Renney is keeping Dubinsky at center for a reason. That reason is definitely not current production, so I don't really see the addition of Sundin changing that very much.
I don't know. It's hard to envision a real future with the team at center if you're keeping Anisimov. And if you're looking at the roster and the depth chart, it's clear that the wings are where the future is bleak from a team perspective. Hadn't thought of him BEING the solution to the sad state of the wings, but would be intrigued to see it.

Personally, I still feel like Dubinsky is the most likely member of the organization to be traded though.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote