Thread: OT: Hollywood
View Single Post
Old
12-12-2008, 02:37 PM
JDM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFanInRI View Post
First off, Darth, I hope your friend is okay.

My favorite story about Hollywood whenever anyone out here says "Oh, Hollywood must be so glamorous..." is about the time in 1990 when I worked at this 11-watt radio station on Sunset. I parked out on the street and noticed this dude leaning on the building. I didn't think much of it until I noticed him wincing and seeming to be in a bit of pain. You wanna know why? Dude was dropping a doogan right there on the sidewalk. The capper was the fact that there was no Charmin handy so he grabbed the next best thing... the Times. At least he got something right.
That reminds me, when I went to the Game 3 against the Wings in that great series just before the Stunner at Staples, my dad and I were waiting for the light at the Wilshire exit off the 118 fwy. We look over to our right, and a homeless guy grabs a free newspaper, drops his shorts and takes a dump right there, 5 feet from our car. My dad looked to me and said, "You know what the worse part about this is? If the Kings win tonight, a homeless guy ******** on the curb is good luck!"... turns out homeless guys ******** on the curb is good luck, who'da thunk it?

JDM is offline   Reply With Quote