Old
12-13-2008, 04:28 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I actually was thinking he might be gone when I saw him getting interviewed last night...I don't really follow the Sixers, but his body language seemed deflated.
Iguodala apparently said last night that they gave up. I don't know if it was in those words, they mentioned it on the radio. I didn't hear about it until someone told me at the Flyers game.

Sam Donellon brings up an interesting point -- Ed Stafanski said Mo got rewarded for the run to the playoffs...not that they thought he was the guy to lead the team.

I didn't realize Mo was the coach for 4 seasons. It is his job to bring the team together, but Mo Cheeks wasn't the one who gave Iguodala $90M and Dalembert like $70B. On Mo Cheeks though, it didn't seem like he used the bench the way it was intended to. Rush, Marshall and Ivy are supposed to be decent specific role players. Now they're bringing the assistant GM down...a guy who hasn't been a head coach at any level in 18 years (in West Germany). I never even heard of Tony DiLeo.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote