View Single Post
Old
12-14-2008, 12:34 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
I don't see what is so different and unexpected about Brunet and for that matter the entire RDS team considering it the Habs network. Is that supposed to be unprofessional when your ENTIRE demographic is Habs fans!? Has Trembley ever heard REAL homers, like on CBC, Bruins commentators, etc.? I think Pierre Houde does a great job of not appearing biased while simultaneously catering to the fans' allegiance. And the penalties he's talking about, caulisse, we were ALL thinking the same thing, why is it wrong if Brunet points it out? I don't even notice that he's "one of us" during his commentary, it's assumed and everything is taken in that context. In fact the both of them call it how it is. They say that it's a right call against us very often and fault the player for taking a stupid penalty.

I didn't get to watch the game tonight, and after reading the PGT, I guess I'm luckier than most. Goin on holiday as of Wed until the second week of Jan (going to game vs. Tor!!!) so i only get to see the Carolina game before I leave. Please please please let me leave on a positive note. Kovy...a goal? Maybe? Perhaps?...please?!

ps. so what if Brunet makes grammatical errors, it's not the f'in opera, Houde makes up for it with his gentlemanly language.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote